Monday, September 8, 2008

New Orleans bound...











We are now here at the Brent House Hotel. Sophie's surgery is for 8:00 am tomorrow morning. My mom and my neice, KK, came with Sophie and I. Mike was unable to get off of work due to all the work he missed because of the hurricane. Here are a few pics of Sophie on the way over in the car and in the hotel room. We ate at Picadilly for dinner tonight. YUMMO!!! We have just been playing around in the hotel room and laughing at Sophie do funny tricks:)



5 comments:

elizabeth said...

How CUTE is she?!?

You will be in my prayers. Tomorrow morning, as I drive to work, I'll say an extra little prayer for a sweet girl whose "ears" are being born tomorrow. Her little life is about to change in a million wonderful ways. Congratulations -- you've made it to this point -- and now another wonderful journey has begun!

Happy Hearing!

EAB

My3Angels said...

Our stories are very similar...Everything will be fine and know that there are moms out there that are going through alot of the same situations u are!! Good luck!


Janice

tammy said...

Thinking about you and Sophie this morning and saying a prayer for you all!

Landon's Mom said...

She is too cute!! Do you have a date for activation yet? We'll be praying for a speedy recovery. We had Piccadilly while we were there for Landon's surgery - definitely yummy - especially after trying the cafeteria the night before:)
Jen

jknow87 said...

I am so happy to hear everything went well with Sophie's surgery! I hope to see yall soon!

Love, Jessica